For many completing your Self-Assessment tax return can be time consuming and confusing, sometimes leading to incurring unnecessary penalties from HMRC. We aim to take the stress out of completing your self-assessment and help you avoid any costly mistakes.

Who needs to file a Tax return?

You must file a tax return if you are self-employed as a ‘sole trader’ and your turnover is more than £1,000 (before expenses) or a partner in a business partnership.

Directors of a Company are often required to complete a Tax Return.

You will not usually need to send a return if your only income is from your wages or pension. But you may need to send one if you have any other untaxed income, such as:

  • money from renting out a property
  • tips and commission
  • income from savings, investments and dividends
  • foreign income

You are legally obliged to declare your income and will be required to file a self-assessment tax return annually by the 31st of January providing this is submitted online.

Our service includes accurate preparation and timely online filing of your tax return ensuring you do not incur penalties.

We will calculate your tax liability and advise of payments required.

We offer advice on managing your tax liability and act as your representative should HMRC decide to audit.

Get prepared today and call us for advice about your self-assessment tax return.

Contact Us

3A Laburnum Row
Phone: 01803 500210

Our Membership


Our App


Follow Us