We are looking for a self-motivated and client friendly individual, to join our Torquay based practice as a Payroll Administrator.
You will need relevant experience in a similar role, with the knowledge to process client payrolls and understand HMRC legislation relating to payroll. The role could also encompass some
Accounts preparation and training in this area can be given if necessary.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following;
- Experience/knowledge of all areas of Payroll and current HMRC reporting requirements
- Experience in processing payroll
- Knowledge of payroll software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent client care skills
- Confidence to communicate at all levels
As a Payroll Administrator your primary duties will be to process client’s payroll within their required timescale.
This is a flexible position based on full time hours which can be managed by the individual and would be office based.
Salary dependent on experience £22k to £27k.
CV and covering letter required for all applicants.
Short listed applicants will be contacted by the 31st October 2020.